When you visit www.kadaiveedhi.shop or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. www.kadaiveedhi.shop and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in cases where fraud is suspected. We also reserve the right to cancel an order (in such cases your money will be refunded).
All content included on this site, such as images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of www.kadaiveedhi.shop or its sellers. All software used on this site is the property of www.kadaiveedhi.shop or its software suppliers.
www.kadaiveedhi.shop grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of www.kadaiveedhi.shop. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of www.kadaiveedhi.shop.
The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees.
Cancellation of Customised Orders
If the merchant has already started working on a customer order, then such an order cannot be refunded unless the merchant agrees to do so.
Kadai Veedhi verifies every seller to ensure sellers are properly QC-ed. This is to ensure the quality of products and services sold on www.kadaiveedhi.shop. That said there are cases when a seller may not live up to your standard. www.kadaiveedhi.shop takes these quality complaints seriously and strives to ensure only the best sellers are promoted.
Execution of online order(s) received are subject to acceptance of following terms and conditions:
1. www.kadaiveedhi.shop reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its' sole discretion. Once your "order" is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and www.kadaiveedhi.shop
2. Orders once placed cannot be cancelled after we have started processing.
3. Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) will require 7-14 business days.
4. The charges quoted are inclusive of delivery, packing and forwarding but not inclusive of taxes and levies thereon, if applicable.
5. www.kadaiveedhi.shop reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
6. If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
7. The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and include landmarks if possible.
8. Address(es) containing only or with PO Box(es) number(s) is not acceptable.
9. www.kadaiveedhi.shop neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
10. www.kadaiveedhi.shop is not liable for any damages due to wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
11. Acknowledgement given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier.
12. www.kadaiveedhi.shop is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of non-availability of the receiver.
13. www.kadaiveedhi.shop’s courier partner will make all attempts to deliver ordered item/product on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
14. www.kadaiveedhi.shop is not liable for any damage(s) in case of deterioration in the quality of the perishable items/products due to delays.
15. www.kadaiveedhi.shop is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear and tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
16. www.kadaiveedhi.shop reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms and conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point in time.
17. The above terms and conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Chennai alone.
18. The user agrees that www.kadaiveedhi.shop will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, or change of law
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold www.kadaiveedhi.shop and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site and your violation of our terms.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.kadaiveedhi.shop or to products you purchase through www.kadaiveedhi.shop shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New Delhi, India; the only exception to that is if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate www.kadaiveedhi.shop's intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.