- Experience the goodness of pure activated charcoal!
- Quantity: 75gm
- Activated Charcoal is derived from a special high-quality grade charcoal.
- Charcoal used for treating health conditions is usually "activated" to make it a very fine powder, which increases its effectiveness.
- The farm pure activated charcoal powder is pure powder and has multiple uses.
- It helps clean and whitens your teeth as well as detoxifies your body.
- Especially suitable for oily, acne-prone skin, you can use the powder in making a face mask which helps to remove blackheads, impurities, and dirt from the face, etc.
- The activated carbon has been milled to be the ideal powder size for both topical and internal use.
- Not too 'grainy' to include in your favourite drink, nor too rough for skin masks, creams, etc.
- Activated charcoal is derived from a special high-quality food grade charcoal
- Rejuvenates skin and hair
- Cleanses and whitens your teeth, removing all stains from the teeth
- Detoxifies your body
- Premium Herbal product
- Helps with digestion
- Can be used for oily, acne -prone skin
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Alleviates gas and bloating
Used for various purposes:
- Add a little-activated charcoal powder to your toothpaste every day to remove stains and for minor mouth pain.
- Mix a scoop of charcoal powder with coconut or other oil and a little water for a soothing face mask or a cream for your skin and hair.
- Helps with digestion.
- Mix in your favourite drink to help with digestion and to reduce gas and bloating.
- Bites, Burns: Mix with water and apply to skin to ease pain and itching.
- Accidental Poisoning. Take with water after accidental poisoning or overdose.
How to make Activated Charcoal Face Mask with Farm pure Activated Charcoal Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp of activated charcoal powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of water/honey/rose water/aloe gel (more or less)
- Step 1: Add the charcoal to a bowl or cup & slowly add the water or rose water or honey or aloe gell until the charcoal and water are to the consistency of pudding you may need to add more or less than the 1 and a 1/2 tsp of water.
- Step 2: You can apply a thin layer of oil on your face (like coconut oil), then using fingers to apply the mask evenly.
- You can use water to wet face first instead of oil if you prefer and if you do not want to use your fingers you can use a cotton ball or cotton round.
- Step 3: Let sit 10 minutes to 30 minutes, some prefer to leave it on over an hour misting mask with water to keep it from drying and cracking.
- Delivery can be expected within 2 to 4 working days.
- International shipment will be charged additionally based on weight and destination.
- This product does not qualify for return/exchange.