Barley, a member of the grass family, is a major cereal grain grown in temperate climates globally. It was one of the first cultivated grains, particularly in Eurasia as early as 10,000 years ago.
Health Benefits of Barley:
- Barley is rich in vitamins, minerals and other beneficial plant compounds.
- Barley reduces hunger because of its soluable fiber and helps in weight loss.
- Insoluble and soluble fiber aids in fiber.
- It prevents from Gallstones.
- Beta-glucans reduces the Bad cholesterol level.
- Prevent from Heart Disease, Colon Cancer and Diabetics.