Tasty and nutritious fig is a fruit that has been popular for centuries. Tasty and nutritious, this sweet fruit has a mild flavour and can be eaten directly or used to make sweets, added into curries, cereals, porridge and more. It can be used as a substitute for white sugar. It contains zinc, copper, calciul, magnesium, selenium, B Vitamins, Vitamin C. From managing sugar and blood pressure levels to treating sexual dysfunction in men, this wonder fruit is a boon and promotes healthy living.
- The fig can help manage diabetes symptoms.
- Soaking 2-3 figs overnight in milk and consuming can enhance male sexual abilities.
- Figs are potassium-rich and this can help reduce high blood pressure.
- Figs are a rich source of polyphenols and this protects from heart disease.
- The fibre in this fruit relieves constipation and improves digestion.
- Soaking dried figs in water at night and consuming it with the water in the morning can treat piles.
- Can treat conditions like bronchitis and asthma.