Groundnut, also known as peanut is one of the best sources of protein. Consuming groundnut is very beneficial for our health.
Benefits of Groundnut:
- Boosts Memory: Groundnut contain vitamin B3 whose health benefits include boosting memory power.
- Promotes Fertility : Groundnut also contains a good amount of folic acid which promotes fertility.
- Helps in Weight Loss: Including groundnut in diet is a great way to enhance palatability & nutrient intake without
- causing weight gain.
- Prevents Gallstones : Consumption of peanuts is also linked to a lowered risk of gallstones
- • Helps Fight Depression: Groundnuts are good sources of tryptophan, which is an essential amino acid that is important for the production of serotonin, one of the important brain chemicals involved in mood regulation. When depression takes place, a decreased amount of serotonin may be released from the nerve cells in the brain. Tryptophan can increase serotonin’s antidepressant effects when there is an increased amount of serotonin in the blood.
- Boosts Hair Growth : Few researchers believe that as peanuts contain all the amino acids & protein, they could be a good supplementation to a diet for hair growth. “