Whole Red Chilli can be considered a universally used spice that is copiously used in Indian cuisine and also across the globe. Its exquisite aroma, flavour and pungency make it a hot favourite. This has an abundance of Vitamin B, Vitamin C and carotene besides minerals such as iron, magnesium, and potassium. Its therapeutic qualities include promoting better digestion, bringing down pain and boosting metabolism.
- Bring down inflammation and pain associated with arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy.
- Relieves joint pain and migraines.
- Helps burn up calories and promotes weight loss.
- Whole Red Chilli increases your body temperature and helps fight cold and flu viruses.
- Soothes an upset stomach, reduces intestinal gas and cures diarrhea.
- Prevents ulcers by bringing down the acidity in the digestive tract.