Birth Preparation Package is suitable for pregnant couples who would like to approach the birth of their baby with confidence, awareness and deal with labour being relaxed and calm. An end-to-end preparation of body and mind to help you prepare for the most important moment of your life - the birth of your baby.
Give Birth Naturally Maternity Wellness Studio is run by Sripadma Ganapathi, a certified birth educator and Hypnobirthing practitioner from the UK, a mother of one and a strong advocate of natural birth and women's choices in birth. She got into educating couples after her own Hypnobirthing experience of birthing her son. You can know more about Give Birth Naturally by clicking on our name above.
No. of Sessions: 8
Venue: Give Birth Naturally Maternity Wellness Studio, Adyar, Chennai
What do you learn in our Birth Preparation Package?
Hypnobirthing is a technique that helps in removing stress and fear from the sub-conscious mind, so that the woman can naturally be relaxed and calm on the day of labour and not panic. (no hypnotizing!)
- What is HypnoBirthing?
- How our mind works?
- How body works in labour?
- Relaxation and visualisation exercises
- Breathing techniques
- Labour stages and positions
- Tips for the dad/birth partner
Pregnancy nutrition is very important for healthy growth of the baby inside the womb and also for a healthy weight gain and nutritional status of the mother during the pregnancy.
- Why is nutrition important?
- Different types of nutrients.
- First trimester nutrition.
- Second trimester nutrition
- Third trimester nutrition
- Nutrients for correct weight gain - Mother
- Nutrients for correct weight gain - Baby
Pregnant woman's body undergoes a lot of changes. Prenatal Yoga helps in avoiding backache and stiffness in the body, adopting good posture and increase blood circulation to the uterus.
- Relaxation posture
- Asanas for back strengthening
- Asanas for stretching of leg muscles
- Asanas for increasing lung capacity
- Postures to adopt in daily routine
- Breathing exercises to increase circulation
- Practice guide.
Breastfeeding is the most ideal way forward for both the mother and the newborn baby. Know everything about breastfeeding, how to do it, its benefits, myths and facts around it.
- Simple biology of breast
- How lactation occurs?
- Breastmilk composition
- Baby latches and types
- How to start breastfeeding
- Problems with breastmilk production
- Problems with baby latching
Mothers and fathers-to-be get to know about this very useful concept of babywearing which helps in bonding as well as calming the baby so that they thrive and stay secured.
- What is babywearing?
- Psychology of the newborn
- Benefits of babywearing for the mother
- Benefits of babywearing for the baby
- When to start babywearing?
- How to feed the baby in a carrier?
- How to choose the suitable carrier?
Please click on 'Let's Chat' above if you would like to enroll or know more about this package.