Main Ingredients: Hibiscus flowers, Hibiscus leaves, Avarampoo flowers, chamomile flowers, Rosemary, Black jeera or kalonji, Henna leaves, Bhringaraj extracts, Beetroot peel, Licorice root infused in wooden pressed coconut oil and sesame oil.
Description and Benefits:
- This unique blend of hibiscus hair oil addresses issues like hair fall, promotes hair thickness, reduces hair thinning. The authenticity of aroma and the richness of the hue of this hair oil leaves you spellbound.
- Hibiscus for hair can be very beneficial when applied in the form of an oil or mask. It is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins that strengthen hair follicles, stimulate hair growth and prevent hair fall.
- It also acts as a natural hair color to mask grays.
- Hibiscus leaves and flowers contain a high amount of mucilage that acts as a natural conditioner and restores elasticity in your hair. It makes your hair silky and smooth and prevents split ends.
- The mucilage acts as a natural ultra-emollient that traps moisture in your hair and prevents hair from becoming dry and frizzy. Also provides a soothing calming effect on the scalp.
What is special:
- For those who are not a fan of dark black color texture for hair and afraid of going to chemical dyes, they can try our hibiscus oil which gives a natural black and rusty color texture which is completely chemical free. Apply consistently to get desired results.
- The rich Red color hue of the hair oil is due to our Secret ingredient RATANJOT also known as Alkanet root which is a powerful ayurvedic herb having anti inflammatory properties.
- People with strong pitta dosha and people who stay up late at night, have a lot of heat under their skin. This heat can make your scalp inflamed and can be very damaging to your hair leading to thinning and graying. While hibiscus calms pitta dosha , this oil also balances Kapha and Vata dosha.
How to use:
Take 1 tbsp of oil and gently massage into the scalp across the length of your hairs. You can apply everyday or at least an hour before shampooing
Who can use:
Suitable for adults/all scalp types.
Safe for pregnant /lactating women. To be on safer side please contact your physician before introducing anything new in your routine
Storage: Always store products in a cool dry place. Best before 9 months from the date of manufacture.