Why honey for skin ?
- Antimicrobial . Prevents the growth of certain bacteria.
- Humectants are used in cosmetic products to help moisturize and smooth the skin. Honey does that naturally.
- By destroying free radicals, antioxidants on the skin will help protect the skin from sun damage and help it look younger longer.
- Because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin.
- With antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster.
Shelf life : 12 months from the date of packing
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Mango butter, Rice bran oil, Olive oil, Honey, EO, Lye, Distilled water
How To Use: Wet skin with warm water; gently apply the soap and rinse.
Patch Test Recommended